Friday, November 21, 2008

Three Year Old With Discharge

Romanista

"With Albert, with whom I have a daily report, I have never discussed the sale. The Company ', so' as they normally do, works to find the solution to all problems . I feel extremely offensive to my person, as a man and as a professional, attributing statements that I never released and are therefore without any foundation. " And 'This is the clarification of Bruno Conti, Roma's technical director, referring to what appeared today on a local sports newspaper (The Roma ed) for Alberto Aquilani. "Therefore, considering the seriousness 'of the fact - and not' the first time - While respecting the work of journalists and freedom of the press, we are forced (both me and the representatives of the sector to which they are responsible)-adds-Conti in a statement to exclude any kind of relationship with the newspaper that, in view of VOLUNTARY obvious' in spreading false and misleading for the sole purpose of destabilizing the environment. "
source marione.net

Bruno Conti, the flag of our Roman but also the correctness and fairness .

0 comments:

Post a Comment