Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In Tally I Have Memory Violation Error In 7.2

Giuly - I leave for training too hard

After allegations, alleged certainties, overheard disagreement here and there I felt the need to clarify the issue Giuly.

The player, a year after his arrival, he decided to leave Rome to go play in Paris St.Germain. The reason is due to the methods of training that the player has called exhausting. In fact, his opinion on the training carried out at Trigoria had also expressed shortly after his arrival, making the comparison with the more bland, Barcelona.

These are his words (of last July 22) reported in one of his last statements giallorosso:
"In Italy that disappointed me was not the game or the quality of players - said the midfielder in France Football - but I suffered a lot in training. It is too, too much, too much work! - continued
- soccer, for me, is above all a pleasure. At Rome, however they feel much more training sessions, because we worked like crazy. In games was better, but I was never myself as Barcelona or Monaco. The only advantage is that it found that they are still physically very strong. But a year is sufficient. The day that you feel more comfortable in a club, you should try to leave. And that's what I did. "

The harsh physical and athletic commitments, the nostalgia of his country and especially his family has remained in France, has finally pushed the player to change jersey while showing great appreciation to the company and its fans.

So yet another demonstration that we work here in Rome and it is also intensely and scrupulously well.
should be more proud in my opinion, this company's honesty, transparency and depth is proper to one's internal and outside (let's say that the context in which it operates is not exactly the cleanest Trai, do not you think?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment