Saturday, July 19, 2008

A No-sugar Substitute For Brown Sugar

... and 50 reached the agreement with Unicredit

been nearly three months since my first post but especially from the very first post Talk about asr.

Today we arrived at the 50th and I find that this is just an excuse to greet and thank all those who participated (with comments, actions, criticisms or even read-only) at this blog and those who continue to do so. Yes, because Talk about asr does not stop here, do not terminate with the end of
BlogLab , but will continue with the aim to improve even more. I will continue to broadcast it all the passion, love and Romania inside me until I can do it as I want.

I leave to the vision of the presentation of AsRoma 2007/08 (video by
Ermes79 ) to greet and thank the whole team that this year was the star of an unforgettable season full of unforgettable emotions . A praise to all who see you play with this shirt but also a sincere appreciation and thanks to all those who do not end up more next season but that proved to professionals by making a sincere and loyal and constant in the league and in Europe .

Before the video you would like to remind the table at the end of the first half of the last day of league ...



... good vision



0 comments:

Post a Comment