Friday, August 8, 2008

Bushnell Vs Nikon Scopes

Talk about Radio Days and asr: A comparison

I've thought a bit about but I finally decided, in the spirit of their participation in the 2.0 to inform all visitors of more or less frequent asr Talk about it on the post Radio Days and IlRomanista of Monday, July 14, I was first contacted via e-mail and msn then by the editor of the book in question Tiziano Riccardi.
What can I say, my slender and perhaps even a little mischievous hope expressed in the last sentence of that post has become reality.

For obvious reasons I can not publish the contents of the conversation or the mail (even if I could I would not have done anyway) but what I can tell you is that there was an exchange of views at times too much on, especially during initial, but never lapse into insults and prejudice while fully respecting each other's positions.

The fact is that, as also explained to Richard, I will continue to monitor the work of the newspaper and, consequently, the heading (From now until August 24 suspended) because the purpose of this blog is mainly meta-information about information in giallorosso and as the name of the newspaper in question is IlRomanista understand well that this is one of the main targets of ' observation.

I will keep you updated on any developments, especially since I have been in contact with the same Riccardi, and meanwhile I can tell you that at least for what I saw in this last, brief, time seems to me that little bit has changed, that the presence of Centro Suono Sport in the book to be increased, but if these phrases are mentioned only in some broadcasts of the entire structure. We will see the reopening of the "work" and in the meantime, good rest in Radio Days.

Sometimes even the ants can move beams

0 comments:

Post a Comment