Sunday, August 24, 2008

Patrick Hewing Sneakers

In our President Franco Sensi


Dear sweet immense and only president. You went away and I still can not believe it. Have you made your way, quietly, in an August night catching everyone by surprise, in a deserted Rome, or pledged without disturbing anyone. In many were there but even more are those who wanted to be there to tell you the last time hello to launch from a distance the last kiss as it was when I met you when you give a smile. I am one of these and regret not having been there to keep it forever, but fate has given me a gift to your last, I like to think so: the morning after your passing, I found myself alone in the car with your photo on newspaper at my side to go over all, one by one, the places closest to you. From Trigoria Visso via Rome. A three hour journey in which I was able to reflect, remember and listen to radio, how far could the emotional voice of your people. A journey that at the same time I also brought out the hypocrisy of the world, that made me avoid the faces that I never wanted to meet, let alone the day of your greeting.

Last year I saw you in the pitch of your children lived together in the Spring and again this year like every other past I would still have hope to see you sitting at a table in that cafe in the town center, mixed, confused other people. Most normal of normal people. This year though
lived was off, on only at times of the yellow and red that would meet the alleys or on the shirts of children. Everywhere posters of thanks and gratitude in your memory.

not add another even if there would be much to say. I do not want to argue about what was said by some people, services that have been aired, now I do not feel right.

I personally, Francesca, blog and all my closest friends, we join in thanking you and your whole family lived with your teachings.
To me you're the president of AS Roma and will be forever, we've loved you and you got to love the way you do and be.
Thank you for everything you have done in sport and especially in the newspaper.
Your absence will be relieved by those who left us as a fan and I am heartened by the fact that AS Roma is in good hands, but your not for me It is as if it were.

Hello President, when we let people like you should just cry ...


here last interview with the President ...

here the letter of the team dedicated to the President ...


Totti in one of the statements made to the Corriere dello Sport:
"I can not forget that in my small battles, the President has always stood by my side, never making me not miss her great support. I remember, for example, when I made certain accusations even before the scandal of Calciopoli. In these times of great sorrow to me excited the praise and certificates of appreciation for my president: come from all over Italy, even those who have not done anything to prove to his friends. But I would have preferred that someone had addressed this praise and sustained him in his battles during his presidency, when he was still alive ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment